Tuesday, July 12, 2011

dabba number # TAIRHAN(13)



Yesterday a friend of mine told me a very strange and hilarious incident.After hearing that i concluded that one can expect anything from Pakistan railway express.

He told me he is coming to Faisalabad to Karachi by train.His train arrival is at evening.I thought okay that is nice and asked whether work or pleasure .He replied work and important.I said nice.My next question was alone?He said no i am bringing my parents .I replied him that is nicer.

Usually it is a habit of my this friend that he messages before boarding airplane on checking in a bus or train.It was evening and he didn't message.I suddenly reme
mbered by 10am he must be on train on his way ,travelling towards Faisalabad.Immediately i find his sms on my cellphone saying that he is not coming.I got worried and asked him ,"why? something serious happened?".You will not believe what he replied.Here it goes,

"My ticket said dabba number tairhan (buggie number 13).But the train just consisted of baraaan dabbay ( 12 buggies)"


No comments:

Post a Comment